Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Mother's Day Gift updated

I updated my Mother's Day Gift Idea for If you Give a Mom a Muffin on TpT today. I posted all about this idea last year so click {here} if you didn't follow me then and want to know what I am talking about.

 I had remembered to take the date off the cover...
..but I forgot the one on the poem for the gift bag. Grrr...


This wouldn't be that hard to fix IF the original wasn't one of the things I lost in the 2 computer deaths I experienced last year. I managed to redo that last page and insert it into the original pdf. Did you know you can delete/insert/move pages in a pdf if you open them with preview?  Best trick ever!

So if you have bought this item previously you will want to go download the new version with no year.

Separator

2 comments:

  1. I did buy this recently, so thank you for the update! :)
    Love it and can't wait to use it! :)
    Cheryl
    Crayons and Curls

    ReplyDelete