Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Just a few pics

I am working on a few new book club packets but they aren't quite done. In the meantime, I thought I'd show you how our groundhogs turned out.

 Of course some of the girls had to add eyelashes! LOL.
 The second graders wrote about what they love. My new school provides thematic stationary so our monthly writing for the portfolios always looks nice.
 I am so pleased at how their cursive in looking!
We will celebrate Valentine's Day on Wednesday since we have a PD day on Thursday. The art teacher has them make their bags. They pass the cards out in my room, we have a school-wide assembly and then a party organized by the parents in the afternoon. It is still hard to get my head around not being responsible for anything. I'll try to remember to take some pics this time.

Okay, back to trying to work while I watch the Olympics! I am looking for some books that are 4th grade level but not too mature for 2nd graders.  So far I have Fantastic Mr. Fox and Stone Fox. Do you have suggestions?

Separator

0 comments:

Post a Comment