Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Luck Needed and a FREEBIE!

Have you grabbed My Lucky ABC Order FREEBIE?  Click on the picture to download it.



This Friday, my son's 6th grade class sponsored a waffle breakfast to raise funds for their graduation trip to Disneyland.
It was so cute! Their advisor held a Waffle-making 101 class the day before. There was a waffle maker in each classroom and groups of 4 would take turns cooking all by themselves and sending a runner (literally LOL) to bring the finished product to the kitchen warmer.
This is my son getting ready to serve.

Look at all the topping options!

I thought it was great that all the kids pitched in to help and learned the value of working to earn their trip!

I was asked by the Technology Committee to present at our staff meeting tomorrow.  This is my first time getting up in front of my new staff so wish me luck!

Separator

1 comment:

  1. Looking at those youth work bring back memories of raising money for trips. We appreciated the trips more when we worked for them! I hope your presentation went great! I'm sure it did!!
    Mrs.
    Christy’s Leaping Loopers

    ReplyDelete