Pages

Friday, July 18, 2014

American Monuments FREEBIE and a Chevron Winner!

I am in full on clean and organize mode. My husband came home yesterday and our office floor was covered in papers I had purged from our filing cabinets. We trade off doing the bills. It has been his turn the last couple years and let's just say filing is not his forte. Looks like it is my turn again!

I am also purging and organizing my computer files. I came across this FREEBIE that I made and never posted! It is a student booklet I used to teach my first graders about American Monuments.

Just cut the sheets in half and staple on the left side to make a mini-book. My kids love these!

Congrats to Nikki on winning my newly updated Editable Chevron Teacher Binder and Calendar!
You can grab your copy in my TpT shop for only $4!

Separator

0 comments:

Post a Comment