Pages

Monday, February 23, 2015

New National Geographic Kids Book Clubs

I made book club packets for two more National Geographic Kids texts.
They include comprehension questions, identifying and using nonfiction text features, and vocabulary. This 2 pack is only $3.50 in my store.

Was your staff room buzzing about the Oscars today? I love the more extravagant dresses.

Would you like to win a copy of my new packet? Leave me a comment about which Academy Awards dress was your favorite and I'll pick a winner!


Separator

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenn,
    My favorite dress was not a dress at all! I loved seeing fellow twin sisters Tegan and Sara's outfits with Cole Hann shoes and pants, dressy but staying true to themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I loved that dress... By far my favorite. She looked flawless! Allison311@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete